post-Christmas shopping spree 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

Hello, my lovelies!! 

Today, I went to the mall & took advantage of some really great after-Christmas sales. 

I first popped into Pink, and it was phasers set to obsession when I caught sight of these leggings: 


They're the fold-over flares that were so popular in the 2000s!! The bedazzling is a huge plus for me. I do wish Pink would make more reproductions of their original designs. What with Y2K being back in style, I'm sure they'd make a killing.  

For ages, I've been trying to source a pair of the classic leggings with the pink cheetah print waistband, but every time I find them on Depop or Mercari, they're always priced at like $100+ (╥﹏╥)

But oh well! The leggings I got today were on sale for $30, which is amazing compared to the original $55 price tag. 


A Juicy Tube for every mood and substyle. 


I recently got my very first spray tan, and I absolutely loved the results!! I want to maintain my new sun-kissed glow this winter, so I purchased some self-tanning products to bring back with me to Japan. 

I would like to keep getting spray tans, but I'll have to do some research because I'm not sure what the "spray tan scene" is even like in Japan. 

Being tan is not really en vogue at the moment, so I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to find a good spot. 

In the meantime, I'll just do it myself. (˵•̀⤙•́˵)૭



A hodgepodge of cute pinkness! The wallet is Betsey Johnson, the undies are Victoria's Secret, and the shorts are Forever 21. 


Also, I'm totally obsessed with this adorable shopping bag. 


The shorts are from American Eagle; the sweater, hoodie, and jeans are from Aéropostale. 


After shopping, I checked out a new cafe that popped up while I was out of the country. The açai bowl and iced chai I had were absolutely delicious!!




Have you guys done any shopping lately?? What did you get??

All my love,

Lexie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Hello Kitty Kaoani